How to Reheat Olive Garden Breadstick: Everyone adores Olive Garden’s fluffy, light, and wonderfully seasoned breadsticks. They get melted in your mouth. These loaves of bread are ideal for accompanying any meal, which is why they are so popular. What is the secret ingredient that makes Olive Garden breadsticks so delicious? It is, after all, sea salt. Yes, you read that correctly. The secret element behind the wonderful taste of Olive Garden breadsticks is sea salt.
When served hot, the bread tastes the best. Nobody enjoys the chewy texture of the bread. But don’t be concerned! You don’t have to make a special trip to the restaurant whenever you want some freshly baked Olive Garden breadsticks. Instead, buy a huge quantity of breadsticks and reheat them anytime you want to have some. Let’s get to the main point here: how do you reheat Olive Garden breadsticks? We haven’t forgotten about it. Throughout this article, you will learn about the best ways to reheat breadsticks.
- An Overview of Olive Garden Breadstick
- How to Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks?
- Other Ways to Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Reheating Olive Garden Breadsticks Microwave
- Using a Toaster to Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks
- Can You Freeze Olive Garden Breadsticks?
- What is the Recipe for Olive Garden Breadstick?
An Overview of Olive Garden Breadstick
Olive Garden is well-known for its wonderful breadsticks and pasta. Almost everyone who knows Olive Garden will mention their breadsticks first. According to a 2014 report, Olive Garden produces between 675 to 700 million breadsticks each year. Even though they produce a large number of breadsticks every day, Olive Garden has never compromised on quality. Something about their soft bread and garlic salt flavor makes everyone get to their knees!
How to Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks?
Let’s get to the major point now. You must follow correct warming guidelines if you want your garlicky breadsticks to taste the same as in the restaurant. The back of the Olive Garden package instructs you to reheat the breadsticks by baking them for around five minutes in their original bag. As a result, do not discard the bag. You’ll also discover a few extra heating instructions on the back of the packaging. However, this is not the only method for reheating olive garden breadsticks. We’ll go over a couple of additional methods to reheat this buttery delight in this article.
Let’s start with the original Olive Garden directions for reheating the breadsticks:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the breadsticks in their original package for around five minutes. If you’ve already discarded the bag, wrap the breadsticks in foil paper and place them in the oven.
According to Olive Garden, this way of reheating is the best.
Other Ways to Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks
Reheating Olive Garden Breadsticks Microwave
- To reheat the breadsticks in the microwave, follow these steps:
- Take the breadsticks out of the Olive Garden container. Because of the foil liner, this packaging is not microwaving safe.
- Cover the breadsticks with a slightly damp kitchen towel or paper towel. The damp cloth aids in the preservation of the breadsticks’ moisture. It will keep the bread supple and prevent it from drying out.
- Place another dry towel over the soaked towel. To prevent drying out, completely cover the breadsticks.
- Keep the microwave on medium power. Temperatures should be between 30 and 50 degrees.
- Microwave them for 45 seconds to one minute, and they should be done.
Using a Toaster to Reheat Olive Garden Breadsticks
If you are warming the breadsticks in a toaster, follow the same methods as if you were reheating them in the oven.
Here’s how we reheat Olive Garden breadsticks. Hopefully, these suggestions enabled you to enjoy your favorite breadsticks just as they were served in the restaurant. In this article, we have provided the way to reheat Olive Garden breadsticks according to Olive Garden’s instructions. But reheating in that way may not always be possible. Keeping this thing in mind for our readers, we also have given ways to reheat the breadsticks in microwaves and toasters. There are also the answers to frequently asked questions that you will find highly helpful. Be with us and get more helpful articles that will help you to lead a better life!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can You Freeze Olive Garden Breadsticks?
Yes, Olive Garden Breadsticks can be frozen. This excellent bread may be frozen in two ways. Let’s find out…
Method No. 1
Allow the breadsticks to cool before serving. Wrap the breadsticks tightly in foil and place them in a heavy-duty airtight bag in the freezer. This approach allows you to freeze the breadsticks for up to three months.
Before reheating them, let them defrost at room temperature for a few minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the breadsticks for 5 minutes to warm.
Method No. 2
This approach is only useful when making Olive Garden breadsticks at home. The dough is frozen in this way. Make tiny balls out of the dough. Freeze the dough in a tray before transferring it to freezer bags.
Then, place the balls in an airtight Ziploc bag and freeze them. It will be effective for three months. Take out the dough and thaw it in a warm, dry area whenever you want to use it. Roll it into breadsticks and bake after it has warmed up.
What is the Recipe for Olive Garden Breadstick?
You must be tempted to try the Olive Garden breadsticks after hearing so many wonderful things about them. This bread, however, is not always available at the restaurant. It’s possible that you don’t have a nearby outlet, or that it doesn’t exist in your city.
Don’t worry; you can also make these delectable breadsticks at home. Yes, it won’t taste exactly like Olive Garden Breadsticks, but something is better than nothing, right? Also, keep in mind that practice makes perfect.
- All-purpose flour
- Dry yeast (needs to be activated)
- Salt (preferably sea salt)
- Granulated sugar
- Vegetable oil
- Garlic powder
Method to Prepare the Breadsticks
- Dissolve the yeast with half a spoonful of sugar in warm water in a small bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, combine the flour (1 and 1/2 cups), granulated sugar, vegetable oil, and salt (1 and 3/4 tablespoon salt). The dough should be flexible and kind of elastic. It should have a silky vibe.
- Place the dough in a large mixing basin and cover it with plastic wrap. Allow it to sit for one and a half hours. The dough should have doubled in size after the time specified.
- This dough should yield approximately twelve pieces. As a result, cut them into little pieces and roll them into a rope. Place the dough ropes on a baking sheet that has been coated with parchment paper.
- Cover the ropes for another hour. The dough will rise once more.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit before putting the sticks on it.
- Bake the breadsticks for 11 to 13 minutes, or until brown.
- Brush the breadstick with butter, then season with garlic powder and sea salt. Your delicious Olive Garden breadsticks are now ready to devour!